Even the safest riders can become accident victims due to careless or distracted drivers. By taking these safety precautions and adopting safe riding behaviors, you can help reduce your chances of accidents or serious injuries on your motorcycle:
- Don’t drink alcohol before riding.
- Be aware of nearby drivers’ blind spots and ride where you can be seen.
- Leave plenty of space between yourself and other vehicles on the road.
- Keep your motorcycle maintained and inspect it before each ride.
- Wear a helmet and protective riding gear, including a riding jacket (reflective is best), eye protection, closed toe shoes, and protective pants.
Please be safe on the road.
Even the safest riders can become accident victims due to careless or distracted drivers.